Thibault & Associates Inc. have developed wastewater treatment (WWT) process technologies for the removal of heavy metals, organics (including heavy oil) and suspended solids from a wide variety of wastewater sources including metallurgical, hydrometallurgical, chemical, oil and petrochemical refining, shale oil (fracking and shale oil upgrading), oil sands and power generation operations.
Our firm specializes in the development of process chemistry and flowsheets to comply with non-toxicity of effluents based on highly efficient and cost effective measures for removal of heavy metals such as mercury, vanadium, selenium, arsenic, fluoride and the removal of organic compounds such as toluene, benzene and high toxicity organo-metallic complexes, ammonia, hydrogen sulphide, phosphates and nitrates.
To support the heavy industrial processing sectors, we have developed process technologies to regenerate reagents used by the process to reduce environmental impacts and improve on the process operating costs. Such technologies are developed in-house and become the intellectual property of our clients.
Our wastewater treatment projects include:
Other industrial wastewater treatment projects include:
- Holyrood G.S. FGD Blowdown
- Iron Ore Canada Red Water Treatment
- Albert County Shale Oil
- Cook’s Aquaculture Net Washing Effluent Treatment
- Atlantic Beef Processors Effluent Treatment
- Beaver Brook Antimony Brine Effluent Treatment
- PCS Potash Brine
- Phalen Mine Dewatering Systems
- Caribou Mine In-Plant Optimization
- Inco-Sudbury Smelter System Performance Optimization