Thibault & Associates Inc. has developed various metallurgical processes for the production of high grade mineral concentrates from run-of-mine ore.
From the initial development of a processing concept (discovery) to the design of commercial production facilities, our projects are executed to comply with overall project economics, product market specifications and environmental compliance guidelines.
Our most recent projects within the metallurgical sector include:
Other metallurgical projects completed by our in-house team of professionals include the development of process technology, design of processing facilities or feasibility – process intensification studies for the production of:
- base metal sulfides including antimony, copper, lead and zinc
- precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum group metals
- oxide metals including titanium, tin, tungsten and iron
- specialty metals such as rare earths, gallium and manganese
- nickel, cobalt, lithium, indium, bismuth, molybdenum, vanadium and
- industrial minerals such as potash, graphite, calcium and magnesium