Thibault & Associates Inc. has developed several customized hydrometallurgical circuits for the production of high purity metals and/or metal oxides from a wide variety of feedstocks.
In addition to the development of leaching unit operations, we have specialized in solution purification technology to achieve product purity in excess of 99.9% (3N) purity for electronic end use applications.
Our hydrometallurgical projects are executed to minimize on the environmental impact and solution purification experience is also utilized to provide optimum removal of metals from wastewater – to comply with environmental guidelines.
Our most recent projects within the hydrometallurgical sector includes:
Other hydrometallurgical projects completed by Thibault & Associates Inc. include the development or design of processing systems for the production of:
- zinc and antimony metal or oxides using chloride or sulfate technology
- gold and silver from refractory and non-refractory precious metal ores
- high purity copper, nickel and cobalt using sulfate or chloride technology
- yttrium and rare-earth production of metal carbonates, and
- ammonium paratungstate, molybdenum oxide and copper oxide
- battery grade graphite